Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Blog hop challenge---to create something handmade

During the blog hop April 7th-10th, I challenged the hoppers to make a handmade embellishment of some sort. I love hand making my own flowers and such so I wanted to inspire others as well. I said to email me their work and I would post it to my blog. These ladies did a fantastic job!!! Without further ado, here they are: This LO was done by Diana Auberle, she made the awesome rosettes.
And this sweet LO was done by Silvana:


Kimberly made this LO: She used a coffee cup from a coffee house and cut it apart to get the phrases off it. Then she painted each with a different color. She used a heart from a broken necklace, she used a playing card for the #2. She used some of her kids letters to make her title, used left over leather, straps and canvas as well. Pretty much everything on this page is recycled!! How cool!!!




This altered item was done by Lucila Ortega: The flowers and ribbons were made out of an old sewing meter she had. Fantastic job!

Ladies, I want to thank each one of you who participated in the blog hop and in the challenges whether it was mine or someone else's. These ladies that sent me your work, thank you again. You all nailed this challenge! I hope that it has inspired you to make more handmade embellies if you don't do so already. We all had a grand time I do believe. I have a small confession to make though. I did do some housework. UGH I know! But with 2 small children I had no choice. :) Forgive me?


Until next time, keep scrappin'!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for publishing my work on my blog for me is an honor

    ReplyDelete